forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

Friend collection of replique montres for women will

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-01-03

There is a bit more of replique montre an “edge” (quite literally) to the Chanel Boy.Friend, and it holds its own from a fashionable perspective. While the standard Premiere watches are trying to be the go anywhere, for everyone Chanel luxury watch, the Chanel Boy.Friend timepiece is a statement unto itself of wanting to live a life of elegance… or at least an expression of authentic upmarket aspiration while running errands. In a sense, it is the slightly more mature version of the Premiere, only marred by its title which seems to suggest the opposite. According to Chanel, however, the Chanel Boy.Friend takes the Premiere “into masculine territory.” I suppose I can see how a man might want to wear one of repliche orologi these especially in the Far East where it isn’t uncommon for men to wear watches that only women would wear in the West. Still, I think going so far as to consider any masculinity in the watch to be so readily apparent as to give the watch the Boy. Friend name is a step too far. If you must see the watch on the wrist of a man, my colleague has pictures of that here. Available in 18k beige (basically rose) gold or 18k white gold, the Chanel Boy.Friend has versions available with and without diamond decoration. In order to soften the angles of the case, there are some curved shapes on the dial which are an interesting touch. The larger Boy.Friend XL watch contains a manually-wound Swiss mechanical movement (something women are statistically probably not that into, given the constant need to wind) with a subsidiary seconds dial, while the smaller Boy.Friend Medium contains a more mainstream-oriented quartz movement that offers the time and a small date window. With a focus on gold and often diamonds, the Chanel Boy.Friend collection of replique montres for women will not likely be the go-to timepiece for 20-30-somethings looking for a fun and elegant luxury watch.