forums

forums

You are here: Forum Home → 2014 Trips with Zavkhan Trekking → Altai Expedition → Thread

Please Login or Register to post in the forums

saucony shadow 6000 dam

No member photo
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 143

Joined 2016-06-29

across with nike air max 90 scontate , reason why, it is easy to develop a fine team of highly skilled people in a ridiculous short amount of time. Human depth. Vietnamese are delightful people you can relate to, you can understand and befriend. French occupation influenced their education system making it universal, allowing them to be critical and insightful. You and they may never come to share the same views, but you will have a chance to chat over a nice cup of Vietnamese coffee and understand each other?s points of views. Competitive. I have seen my staff always being friendly to each other, but by all means I am well aware that every day, each one of them is trying to deliver better and faster results so when the day comes to go up the latter, they will be the ones taking the new position. Good health. For some reason, our staff in Vietnam is healthier than our staff in Mexico or in Thailand. Besides irony, the commitment showed by Vietnamese is hard to match; rarely do they affect projects because of sick leaves or personal leave. I don?t have to emphasize the importance of not loosing working days if we are to meet deadlines. Love the challenge. There is not a deadline or a problem that we have thrown to our Vietnamese staff that is not tackled happily. They will know how to research for ways to solve the problem and if necessary improvise a new way of applying the new knowledge to the given problem. In fact, thanks to the relentless need to keep our staff challenged every single day, Blue Ball has become a more dynamic company that it used to be. Courageous. Different to other countries in Asia nike shox r4 uomo , Vietnamese people are not afraid to look you at the eyes and ask when they don?t understand, disagree if they haven?t understood you reasons (or you are plain wrong) or tell you what they believe, even it comes in the form of a strong criticism. Why does that help you? Because you need feedback, information, points of view and fresh ideas full of local knowledge; a team of nodding people is not what you need if you are to succeed. Being old rocks! If you ever learned an Asian language you will know that age, relationship, gender, marital status and so on will change the way they address each other. Advantage: Being the boss means that, at least for them, you are older, higher, wiser and wealthier than they are (even if that is not the case) so your orders won?t be challenged every few minutes. If you have ever worked with Indian staff you will surely appreciate the simplicity of passing a set of orders and having the results delivered with ease. We are on our second year in Vietnam and so far nike shox nz uomo bianche , as