forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

Today I went Shopping!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-03-13

I am starting to look around for things that I may need for the upcoming Zavkhan Multi 2014. I think it will be a slow process as the Mall I go to seems to only cater to people that are not interested in doing fun things.

Since I haven’t ridden in a few years I’m also doing exercises. Do any of you have a favorite exercise that you find that it helps you with riding? I’ve always ridden in jeans, do you have other suggestions for riding pants? I’m also looking for good rain gear. Suggestions again? I do a lot of dog trials and have a good selection of gear needed for that particular sport but I don’t think it will be good for what we are going to do.

Anyway, I came away from the shopping trip with nothing to show for it but an appreciation of the many miles (it is a huge shopping mall) I walked looking at the shops.

What are you doing to get together for this trip? Hope that we can have a good conversation on the forum or send an e-mail if your too shy. I just get the feeling that people doing this sort of trip are not shy ;-)

Lynda