forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

/Craig-Hartsburg-Jersey

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 729

Joined 2016-06-07

锘? If you’re like me http://www.starssportstore.com/Craig-Hartsburg-Jersey/ , this Sunday you will attend a Super Bowl party where you are faced with two distinct choices:

1) Pay attention to America’s Other Favorite Past-time, “foot”-ball (the first is shopping!); chat with the guys about all the home runs they’re throwing; and toss that ol’ hogskin around the backyard.

2) Watch the commercials with all the other “foot”-ball neophytes, which is equally ridiculous. Commercials are entertainment? What? Maybe afterwards we can go to a museum and look at Sunday sales circulars!

So in recent years, I’ve opted for a third choice: gorge myself like silly there went that “Tight End!” put on headphones and do my best to ignore as much of the proceedings as possible. (I spent 1997’s Super Bowl party in the bathroom after my Discman’s batteries died thank God for the iPod!) As a result, I’ve become quite the expert at faking my way through Super Bowl Sunday with a special playlist and little-known sports factoids.