Total Votes: 0
Giants Jason Pierre-Paul agree to 4-year
RankRankRank

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2017-07-19

The Giants and star pa s-rusher Jason Pierre-Paul have agreed on a four-year contract, the team confirmed Friday afternoon.Pierre-Paul earlier in the day had denied reports by NFL Media, which was first to report a deal,and ESPN.com, which reported that thecontract would be worthabout $17 million per year with $54 million guaranteed.What the heck is people talking about I ain’t sign nothing. Jason Pierre-Paul (@UDWJPP) March 17, 2017That’s Roberto Aguayo Jersey New York media for yah!! They always want the story first and they got it wrong. Jason Pierre-Paul (@UDWJPP) March 17, 2017By mid-afternoon Friday, Pierre-Paul apparently had made it official. Though the Giants didn’t releaseterms of the deal, they reportedly were different than O J Howard Jersey  initially reported: an average of $15.5 million annually with $40 million guaranteed, according to NFL Media and other outlets.This is where I wanted to be, Pierre-Paul told the team’s website. I couldnt imagine me being anywhere else. Im back for four years and Im ready to get after it.It means a lot to me, because I started here, and obviously I want to finish here. Ive seen a lot of guys come and Kevin Pamphile Jersey  go, especially in my [2010 NFL Draft]cla s. Im the only one left in my cla s here. It means a lot. We won a Super Bowl here, and Im looking forward to putting a fifth trophy in the case.New York placed the franchise tag on Pierre-Paul, 28, after herecorded a team-high seven sacks as well as 16 QB hits and 53 combined tacklesin 12 games in 2016, playing on a one-year contract worth $10 million.Though he suffered a season-ending groin injury in Week 13, it served as a bounceback season for the seven-year veteran after he suffered severe hand injuries in a July 4, 2015, fireworks accident.We’re happy to get a long-term deal with Jason, general manager Mike Alstott Jersey Jerry Reese said. Not only is he one of our best players, he is one of our leaders.In 95 regular-season games with the Giants,Pierre-Paul has recorded50sacks, 355 tackles (256 solo), 11 forced fumbles and seven fumble recoveries.