forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

Part of longchamp outlet the name comes in Chanel realized

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-01-03

The emotion of toms sko norge Paris, romance, shopping, smelling good, and luxury made for a beautifully poetic shape and timepiece that only a Parisian company could dream up. In 2013, when writing about the Chanel Premiere with the new chain-style bracelet, I mentioned that it was easily one of the top women’s watches of the year, and do this day, I consider the Premiere watch collection family to be among the finest women’s watches around. There is an interesting “mega” version of the Premiere known as the Chanel Premiere Tourbillon. This rarefied collection of much more high-end Premiere watches tend to sport a larger case which more often than not is equipped with a tourbillon-based mechanical movement. That tends to equate to prices of more than $100,000. Most of these prized high-luxury women’s watches, of course, also come with a copious amount of diamond decoration. What the Chanel Boy.Friend watches actually look like are thinner versions of these very high-end Chanel Premiere Tourbillon timepieces only with much more affordable movements. As you can see, there is very little that is “boyfriend” about them, considering the long history of feminine inspiration behind the Premiere collection which has clearly birthed the Chanel Boy.Friend, given that they share this iconic case shape. What is perhaps the least “girly” thing about the Chanel Premiere Tourbillon is that unlike its smaller standard Premiere cousins, it has a rather large case that is 28.5mm wide by 37mm tall. Less than ironically, the “new” Chanel Boy.Friend comes in two sizes, the larger of which is the “XL” that has the exact same 28.5mm-wide by 37mm-tall dimensions as the Premiere Tourbillon case. The Chanel Boy.Friend also happens to come in a smaller “medium” size which is 26.7mm wide by 34.6mm tall. Here is where I think the “boyfriend” part of longchamp outlet the name comes in Chanel realized that the Premiere Tourbillon was rather large for elegant attire, and wanted to create a more affordable and mainstream version because the case shape and concept is undeniably cool.