forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

ussions about the best way to grant

No member photo
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2016-06-14

3 Ways To Get Blog Traffic 3 Ways To Get Blog Traffic April 28 fenty puma suede creepers blue , 2013 | Author: Saleem Rana | Posted in Marketing
I make money from blogging and if you want to be able to say, “I make money from blogging,” then read on because I’ll show you how I do it. I follow most of the ideas suggested by Rob Benwell.

One of the main characteristics of successful blogs — besides great content, of course– is that successful bloggers have lots of readers, so focus on getting plenty of traffic.

Marketers talk about many ways to go about getting readers, but you should know up front that only a handful of them work to get you the traffic that you desire.

In the Internet marketing world, there’s an old saying that goes “the money is in the list” puma creepers green suede australia , so if you want to earn money with your blog, one of the first things you must do is focus on building a subscriber list.

If you want to be popular and have smart passive income from thousands of readers, you should set up a capture page and offer readers an irresistible free gift that they will find useful. A successful blog will have thousands of readers.

I personally feel that the first option of building a list from scratch is better. With this you are using free advertising. It may be slower, but you have a higher likelihood of building a responsive list because people come to know, like, and trust you. They have paid attention listen to your advice, and perhaps even profited from it in some way.

If you think that you can’t build a successful blog from scratch fenty puma creepers green suede , then think again.

Unfortunately, most traffic-generating techniques don’t work. The worst are those where you do some kind of page view exchange. Fortunately, a few methods do work, and they work very well.

I Make Money From Blogging Using Three Rather Simple Traffic Methods.

I Make Money From Blogging Following 3 Fundamental Traffic Generating Techniques.

1. The best kinds of free advertising is video marketing. All you do is create 3-5 minute long videos and submit them to the top video sites such as YouTube, Metacafe, and Google Video to get a lot of traffic on a daily basis.

Second, right behind video marketing is article marketing. Again fenty puma creepers purple , this is fairly simple and straightforward. If you can write an email, you can write an article. Create a 300 to 500 word article and submit it to the following top article directories.

- EzineArticles

- ArticlesBase

- ArticlesBase

- GoArticles

- IdeaMarketers

Three is forum marketing. This is yet another powerful way to get traffic. Here’s how it work: first, sign up at a forum related to your blog niche; second, be helpful, offering advice or answering questions; third, post a link to your blog in your signature file.

Third, besides video marketing and article marketing puma creepers grey suede australia , add forum marketing to your bag of traffic-getting tricks. All you have to do to get traffic from forums is to ask or answer questions and post your blog link in your signature line.

Let’s recap. One, get an opt-in form and begin to sign up blog visitors. Two, get traffic to your blog. I make money by writing on themes that I find interesting, by offering products that help people achieve some particular goal, and by using the three simple traffic generating techniques described, namely, video fenty puma creepers grey suede , article, and forum marketing.

If you take the time to read this article carefully and follow this straightforward advice, you’ll soon be able to truthfully declare, “I make money from blogging.” I write on topics that I enjoy. I monetize by offering products related to what I’m writing about. And I get traffic by using the three ways I’ve mentioned. I make money from blogging, and you can do it just as easily.

Learn more about make money from blogging. Also, visit my blog to learn more about the process.

Zambrano Signs With Long Island Ducks - RealGM Wiretap

The Long Island Ducks of the Independent League have signed right-hander Carlos Zambrano.

Ducks presidentgeneral manager Michael Pfaff recently said the team prioritizes winning but wants to “help players with their careers, help them continue their careers rihanna puma creepers brown australia , and help them get back to the major leagues.”

Zambrano joined the Marlins via trade in January 2012, posting a 4.49 ERA in more than 132 innings.

Team USA Wasnt Happy With Dominican Republics Celebration - RealGM Wiretap

It has become apparent that some members of Team USA weren’t happy with the no-holds-barred celebrations by the Dominican Republic following their 3-1 victory on Thursday night.

Brandon Phillips said the celebrations were a topic of discussion among some of his teammates.

“Some players had something to say about it, but I can only speak for myself,” Phillips said. “It was cool. I’m a flashy person myself, so I kind of like this stuff.