forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

Pregnant, problem with sleap

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2019-03-15

Hi im just needing some advice, this is my girst pregnancy and i have been told sleeping on your back is not good! However this is the only way I seem to
Be comfy and sleep good! Any suggestions to how i can get atound this or if its just a myth?

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2019-03-15

First, the advice that many begin to forget, do not sleep on your back. During the pregnancy, my wife only slept on her side, and it was not uncommon to put a pillow under her belly. Also, CBD will help you to relax your muscles and calm down a bit. You probably know that in this position you should not resort to any tablet, but CBD, as an organic agent, you can use. It seems to me that CBD is a plant that has not yet fully revealed itself, because it has so many healing properties. As a medical representative, I have the right to grow it in our country, so you can check my gathering, and if you don’t believe other manufacturers, I can make a jar of oil for you.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-04-25

Before u will try CBD oil You should consider this with doctor. CBD oil is good for health but I dont know how it works for pregnant women like U honey.