forums

forums
Please Login or Register to post in the forums

nike air zoom structure 18 womens australia

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 829

Joined 2016-06-07

Jose Mourinho Can See Himself Managing Another English Club - RealGM Wiretap
Jose Mourinho has not ruled out managing another English club in the future.

Mourinho in his second stint with Chelsea.

Mourinho intends to remain in charge of the Blues until he is told otherwise by owner Roman Abramovich but admits he is prepared to manage another club from England.

“I see myself coaching another club salomon xt hawk homme , yes, but I love Chelsea and I am in Mr. Abramovich’s hands and until then I am here,” Mourinho told Football Focus.

“The day Mr. Abramovich thinks I am not good enough for Chelsea, I want to work salomon kalalau homme , and if possible in England too.”

Mourinho added: “Until Mr. Abramovich says, I don’t see myself going. Any club comes to me now and offers me a fantastic project, offers me twice my wages in the contract at Chelsea, no chance.”

Ortiz May Skip World Baseball Classic - RealGM Wiretap

David Ortiz may sit out March’s World Baseball Classic after participating in the last two international showcases.

“I talked to [general manager] Ben [Cherington] and the owners and that might be an interruption salomon outban low noir , between the things they’re planning for me to do next season, and being ready to go for the season next year,” he said. “We’ll see how things go.”

Ortiz is coming off a right Achilles injury that limited him to 90 games in 2012.

Russell Wilson To Be Featured On Topps Card - RealGM Wiretap

Russell Wilson may never play a game for the Texas Rangers, but he will be featured as a member of the club on a Topps baseball card this season.

The Rangers selected Wilson salomon xt wings 3 soldes , the quarterback for the Super Bowl-bound Seattle Seahawks, in the Rule 5 Draft in December.

Wilson’s card will be a “limited edition.”

“Sports fans have always been fascinated by the two-sport star,” Topps vice president of product development Clay Luraschi said. “When you talk to fans about amazing athletes, you always hear the name Bo Jackson come up. And whenever you have an athlete that could potentially be a two-sport star salomon speedcross 3 cs homme , there’s always a lot of buzz about him.

“Will he ever play for the Rangers? We don’t know. But we thought we’d make a card to let people know what it would look like if he did.”

Bobby Dews Dies At Age 76 - RealGM Wiretap

Former Atlanta Braves coach Bobby Dews died Saturday at age 76.

Dews spent more than 37 years with the organization before retiring in 2012.

“A true Brave who gave his heart and soul to our organization to help create, develop and lead one of the most productive minor league systems ever,” John Schuerholz said in a statement. “A good man and dear friend to his Braves family and he will be very truly missed.”

Dews spent 53 years in professional baseball, starting with the St. Louis Cardinals organization and joining the Braves in 1974. Among his jobs with the Braves were minor league manager and bullpen coach.

Puig Bats Seventh For Dodgers - RealGM Wiretap

A day after sitting out with a stomach virus salomon speedcross 3 cs femme , Yasiel Puig started and hit seventh for the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday.

It was the lowest spot Puig has hit as a starter since making his debut 15 months ago.

“Yas is probably hitting where he should be hitting right now,” Don Mattingly said. “I think it’s a place where you’re not putting extra pressure on him.”

The Cuban outfielder has eight hits in his last 65 plate appearances.

Puig has batted mostly second or third this season, hitting .308 in 295 at-bats in the No. 2 spot and .289 in 121